RULES & REGULATIONS
- The Bali.Kei Archipelago Festival (‘The Event’) is organized by The Sophie’s Choice (‘The Organizer’).
- The Organizer reserves the right to limit and refuse entries.
- The Organizer reserves the right to eliminate any participant deemed physically unfit of continuing the race.
- The Organizer reserves the right to amend the Rules and Regulations without prior notification.
- In the event of inclement weather, the Organizer reserves the right to delay the commencement of the race, shorten the race, modify the course or cancel the race without any refund of registration fees.
Bali.Kei Archipelago Run
- All participants must submit their registration and entry fee payment online through the appointed and listed sites here: www.balikei.com.
- Registration is only confirmed upon successful payment and issuance of a confirmation email.
- Participants must be at least 17 years old and above to take part in the event.
- Participants under 18 years old must provide parental consent to take part in the event.
- Registration on event day will not be accepted.
- The Organizer will not be responsible for any disputes arising from incomplete and/or incorrect entry details given by the participants.
- The Participant agrees to: (i) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about the Participant contained in the registration form (the “Personal Information”); and (ii) maintain and promptly update the Personal Information to keep it true, accurate, current and complete. The Organizer may contact the Participant from time to time via email/phone call. Any notice sent to the email address registered with the Organizer shall be deemed as received by the Participant.
- If the Participant provides any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, or if the Race Organizer has grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete, the Race Organizer may suspend or terminate the Participant’s registration and refuse any and all future use of the Official Website (or any parts thereof).
- No changes to registration details once registration is completed. Exemption would only be made for important details falls under “Arrival Details”, “Emergency Contact” and “Medical Information”.
- Race entries are non-transferable. Any person doing so will be held responsible in case of an accident arising from or provoked by the other person during the race. The Organizers reserve the right to exclude both parties from future events.
- Once the registration form has been processed, there will be no fee refund for the participants who, for any reason, eventually do not participate.
- All race entries are based on a first-come first-served basis unless otherwise stated.
- Registration closing dates will be updated in the website.
Bali.Kei Archipelago International Music Expo
Venue: Ohoililir, Kei Islands
- Identifications and proof of payment/confirmation email on ticket purchase is required during re-registration. Access will not be given without tickets/confirmation email/proof of payment.
- EXPO is conducted in a “Cashless” manner. Visitors will be given with Top-up card during re-registration. Top-up the card in order to be eligible to purchase anything in the EXPO area.
- A child under the age of 17 must be accompanied by a responsible adult over the age of 18 with a maximum of three children per adult.
- Security screening on personal belongings might be conducted when entering venue when required. We may request visitors to remove individual items for thorough check. We do not accept liability for any damage caused to any items during this process.
- Visitors are liable of personal belongings throughout the whole event. The Organizer will not be liable for any damage and loss of any items.
- Visitors must keep personal belongings with them at all times. Unattended bags or belongings found anywhere on the Rooftop will be subject to search and removal or destruction by us.
- We are unable to provide storage for visitors’ belongings, including refused items.
- The Organizer reserves the right to determine what items may be brought to the venue. We will not store any confiscated item, and confiscated items will not be returned.
- Any prohibited article, firearm, pyrotechnic, including and not limited to fireworks and smoke bombs, glass bottles, flammable liquids, alcohol or items perceived to be capable of causing harm or being in themselves dangerous.
- We reserve the right to close the venue at any time during inclement weather, security risk or health and safety risk.
- No climbing or standing on the hand rail or upstand is allowed at any time.
- Items cannot be discarded or thrown over the rail/wall/down the building and into the sea.
- No outside food and drink is allowed on the terrace at any time.
- Photo, video and audio taking during event is only allowed for personal and non-commercial use in public spaces where it does not impede traffic or public enjoyment in any way.
- Video, photography and/or audio recordings for commercial purpose; including and not limited to publishing, selling, reproducing, transferring, distributing, or otherwise commercially exploiting the recorded media in any manner or whatsoever is strictly prohibited without written permission in advance. Fees and time restrictions apply and details are available on request.
- All visitors, including members of the press/news/media, must respect all event visitors, and consider that not all visitors wish to be interviewed, photographed, videotaped, recorded or bothered in any other manner.
- We may refuse admission or remove any person of:
- who does not comply with above mentioned Visitor Regulations
- who behaves in an unacceptable way that may cause offend, damage, nuisance, or injury to themselves, other visitor, member of our staff, or to the event team
- who refuses to submit to security screening or is found to be in possession of materials which we believe to be too large, dangerous or unsuitable
- who throws or drops any item into the sea or at any person
- whose entry pass is found to be invalid, reproduced, altered or duplicated
- who litters or appears to be under the influence of drugs or alcohol
- who is found in a restricted area without permission
- who engages in commercial activities, soliciting, and/or vending
- who brought outside food and drink into the venue
- Visitors are primarily responsible for their own safety and for the safety and must adhere to the venue health and safety procedures and guidelines at all times.
- The event is conducted by the beach. For safety reason, visitors are not allowed to swim when and after consuming alcoholic liquids.
- Any persons suffering bodily injury at the venue, or having knowledge of damage to the venue, must report the occurrence(s) to the management and staff immediately following the incident.
- The Organizer will not be responsible for any injury, illness, death, loss (for example loss of enjoyment), damage, expense, cost or other sum or claim of any description whatsoever (including and not limited to any closure to the venue/event, or evacuation from the venue in the event of an incident or accident) which results from any of the following:
- The breach of these Visitor Regulations and/or the act(s) and/or omission(s) of the person(s) affected or any member(s) of their party, or
- the act(s) and/or omission(s) of a third party not connected with us and which were unforeseeable or unavoidable, or
- events outside our reasonable control (i.e. any event which could not, even with all due care, foresee or avoid. Such events may include war or threat of war, riot, civil strife, terrorist activity or actual threatened terrorist activity, industrial dispute, natural or nuclear disaster, adverse weather conditions, fire and all similar events outside our control)
- The Organizer accepts no responsibility for incidental costs associated with visits to the venue, which may include, but are not limited to, travel expenses, parking, or accommodation costs, even if entry pass reservations are canceled or revoked.
- Littering on the beach and into the sea is strictly prohibited. Save and love the environment!
- The Event and The Organizer are not an agent of the merchant(s) who are directly or indirectly involved with the race/event. Any dispute(s) about the quality or service standards must be resolved directly with the respective merchant(s). The merchant(s) may impose conditions for the redemption of the goods or services.
- The Event and The Organizer reserve the right to use any photographs, motion pictures, recordings, or any other media recordings of participants (including, but not limited to, those of runners, runners’ supporters, volunteers and partners) of Bali.Kei Archipelago Festival, for any legitimate purpose, including commercial advertising. All copyright and intellectual property rights in and to the aforementioned belong to Bali.Kei Archipelago Festival and The Sophie’s Choice.